Monday, June 30, 2014

About Myself

I am Kunal Sachdeva. I am an ambitious and hard working young boy with a positive attitude towards life! My key attributes are a social nature, persistence, responsibility, courteousness, and respectfulness. I have a matured outlook towards life while maintaining a good sense of humour.
                                         I would describe my self as kind-hearted, intelligent, and confident person. My friends describe me as simple, hardworking, good looking and smart individual.
        
         I study in K.R.Mangalam World School in class 9th B.I am simple progressive person ,with positive attitude wants to grow in life,jovial,respectful to everyone, lovable, likes travelling and visiting new places,meeting friends,net surfing and watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment